About 95% of all online businesses struggle to get enough traffic to their website to make it profitable and most of them have no clue what to do about it. Some pay dearly for traffic but the conversion rate is dreadful.
A combination of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), marketing on PPC search engines, article marketing, blogs and newsletters can easily increase your traffic dramatically. The best thing is that it's not difficult and doesn't require technical wizardry.
Subscribe to the "10 Day's to Online Profits" mini-course and learn how to build a successful online business.
Search engines are fantastic marketing resources
Think about it.
- You don't have to find the buyers - they find you
- The visitors are highly targeted to your business
- You can get all this for free !
It can't get much better if you ask me.
Yet, why do most small businesses fail to attract the traffic ?
- Their search egnine rankings are not good enough
- Their traffic is not high enough and sales suffer
- Other sites of less quality rank much higher
- They don't know how to improve their ranking on search engines
- They don't know how to manage a profitable PPC campaign
- They don't know how effective blogging and newsletters can be to drive traffic
- Search Engine Optimization services are too expensive
About 95% of all small online businesses have these problems and most of them fail miserably.
Search Engine Optimization
Optimizing your site so it ranks high on the search engines is not rocket science, it's in fact not even very technical. You don't need any advanced programming skills because 80% of the work is just playing with words and socialize with other web masters on the web. The remaining 20% only requires simple web design skills.
Successful Search Engine Optimization can increase your traffic and it's FREE traffic.
I want to read more about Search Engine Optimization
You can increase the traffic enormously if you buy traffic. This is a great idea if you have a site with a high conversion rate to sale and profitable products. It's a bad idea if you site has a low conversion rate.
PPC campaigns can be very profitable but there are also a lot of pot holes to fall in.
Besides paying for traffic on PPC search engines you can also increase your traffic with blogging, newsletter and writing articles. These is no cost for these methods and they are very effective.
I want to read more about Internet Marketing
Thank you for coming by and hope you find lot's of useful information on this site.